Tuesday, March 25, 2014

We got to help out a lot this week with Eagle Projects and other service stuff, and we have been teaching a lot more! Especially over Facebook. Things are going great. We are working currently with: Mary, Jeremy, Vivian, Natosha, Marshall, Shannon, and Bob. Which is crazy because just two weeks ago we had Mary and Marshall as our only 2 investigators. We are being blessed significantly. Elder Wood

I love this. SOOOOOO much. There aren't words to describe. I feel like Ammon in Alma 26 (especially verse 35). It is awesome.

We even got to play rugby last Monday!!!!!! It was two hand touch of course and we played out in the church parking lot while freezing rain was coming down pretty hard, but it was fun haha. Most of the Elders in our zone drove out here to the stake center just for fun. Tons of basketball, and a little rugby. NIIIIICCCCEEEEEEEEE

NEWWSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Elder Wood is getting transferred. It's okay though. He will be fine. I am not sure that I know all that much about this area but it will be exciting to try to help somebody new get accustomed to the "peak of good living" like the sign says haha.

Well, I love you. That is important to know. Remember that!!!!!

Love,
Elder Jeffy!!!!!!!!!!!

PS I attached something that I made for our entire ward this week! You should do it individually as a FHE activity for tonight!!!! Please oh please it will make me so excited haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment