Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Everything is covered in pollen. It's crazy. We leave our bikes outside overnight and our seats are yellow in the morning. And apparently this is just the beginning of it. If it doesn't rain every few days then it all starts to cake on the roads and sidewalks. Haha we are in for some fun. You can just see the pollen blowing off of the trees like its flour.

Other than that, things are going well here I would say. We didn't have anyone at church this week, but there are a few investigators that are really close to overcoming their fears and doubts and really jump starting their relationship with Christ. The step that does that is going to church!

On Wednesday, we had an activity zone conference. It was really good! We got to go up to Chapel Hill, right on the UNC campus, and had our meeting in the institute building there. Then we went out and played a bunch of games. All of the elders and sisters from the northern 3 zones were there, so it was huge. We played capture the flag (I accidentally tackled somebody running at me out of habit), ultimate frisbee (I dove for them even if they weren't even close to me), soccer (it was more like bunch ball - 30 people on a tiny soccer field haha), and volleyball. It was a lot of fun. Then we sang some bluegrass gospel song that President really likes and headed on outta there!

We got to help out more with the mission washers and dryers this week, and I got to learn how to replace a motor in a dryer and how to rebuild the important parts of a washer. Now I just need to know how to program things and I could figure it out!

Well, I want to thank you for everything you do for me. You are the best people. You are definitely my bestest family. I love you so much!

Love,
Elder Clark the younger

No comments:

Post a Comment