Tuesday, April 29, 2014

We got to go to the temple on Friday! It was pretty amazing. I love the temple so much. It's beautiful to visit every day, but it is so much better to be able to go in and help those who cannot to receive the blessings of the temple without us. Other than that things are going great. I love my companion, I love my district, my mission president is the best in the world, and I love my Savior most of all. So things are great.

My computer froze for a while so this is going to be kind of short. Sorry about that. But thank you so much for the Easter box! I loved it so much. We are completely candied out by now haha. I dropped my wallet in the trash can at Arby's this week. The lady gave me gloves to fish it out, but it was still kind of nasty to do that in a suit. And where did it drop? Of course, right into a milkshake haha. NASSSSSTY!!!!

We had an awesome Easter though. I love Jesus. I hope yall got to watch the Because of Him video at some point this week, but if not I would encourage you to watch it tonight! It is on easter.mormon.org

I love you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment