Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Good to see you and talk to you yesterday! I think that I would much rather just hang out and have fun like we do than what it sounds like other missionaries do (where they just sit around and cry and say how much they miss each other and what not). We are just a happy family with good perspective I guess. Or maybe you just don't miss me haha. That's probably not it I think you all would miss me if I was a turtle. I still miss our box turtle we had in Kansas. That was fun.

So as you done sawed I really ain't been changin much. My bike's doin alright. We also done moved a couple people this week. There was one with a 1100 lb safe. It took like 7 or 8 of us but we managed to get it into the moving truck and safely back out again. It was pretty crazy. Elder James and I are like the best moving crew though. Just let us at em!

We are still teaching a lot of people, some that are progressing and some not, but we were finally able to set a baptismal date with one of them! Another is going to get to that point right quick after our lesson tonight.

Yesterday, a young man from the ward gave his mission farewell talk. It made me feel like I really was not prepared for my mission haha. There are some great missionaries coming out to the field! Give them some work to do because they don't know what they are doing they just know how to teach people pretty well! Well that's me anyways.

Thanks for everything that yall do. I really appreciate the boost I get from talking to ya yesterday. It really helps motivate me and reminds me that life is pretty simple and pretty amazing. We have it pretty dang good! And it will be even better if we really put something into it and really get something out of it.

I love you so much!
Elder Clark the younger

No comments:

Post a Comment