Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Hello!

We had an amazing week this week thanks to everyone and everything. As you can see, we had the baptism, but that was just one of the many things that made the week awesome.

There was one day that we were out biking in the low teens with a wind chill that probably hit 0 degrees at some point in time. My brain felt frozen after we got off of our bikes.

Then another day of biking, it was a downpour. We got so soaking wet that I could ring out my pants, even after taking towels to them at our lesson. I felt bad because we were wet but we sat on towels and what not. That was pretty fun too. I love biking. Except that my bike breaks broke on the journey. So I biked home without brakes. Its not too flat around here either.

Then during the baptism, a tornado came about 10 miles away in Pittsboro and shut out our power during the talk on the Holy Ghost. That was pretty crazy, but after a crazy hail storm passed by us it was pretty okay the rest of the day!

I love this work, and my testimony is only growing leaps and bounds being out here. Hope your week wasn't as wet and cold as mine! But if it was then I know how you feel. Keep up the good work!

Love,
Elder Kent (lots of people here think I look like Superman too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment