Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Let me tell yall something about this area. Last Monday we counted 100 Prius's. In just one day. So there's that.

I played piano for district meeting this week! We sung Come Come ye Saints. I didn't do too badly. It's funny because I am really bad at piano but nobody else plays :( So there's that.

As far as mission terms go, Elder M is 'pregnant' because I am about to have a son. (Mission culture is so weird haha) But our district leader is also training next transfer. He was in the MTC with me so we get along pretty well (or as they say in England we "get on quite well"). Anyways we are both training, meaning our companions are prego, so we had a baby shower on Wednesday for lunch. We had steak and potatoes and a huge batch of cookies. We ate all of them that day... I guess sometimes you just need a binge of sugar.

We met a new investigator this week that was interested because she saw the Book of Mormon broadway musical!!! The one that belittles us I guess. That was pretty amazing to have someone interested because of it. It truly brings to light that "any publicity is good publicity" for the church.

I guess the only other real story from this week is that we dug a 3 foot deep grave for a blind less active member's old guide dog this week. That was really tough physically and emotionally because he was really attached to the dog. I mean it was always with him and guiding him.

Anyways the peace of the Gospel is really amazing. It has really changed my perspective on the world. I love it so much.

Love you and thank you for being the best!!!!!

Elder Jeffy

No comments:

Post a Comment