Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Not a lot of update this week!

One big thing happened though. We got a call from a man at UNC Cancer hospital who wanted a blessing before he went through chemo. We biked over there and gave him one of the most powerful blessings I have felt. We ended up teaching him and his wife (she is starting to come back to church after a while of being less active) and saw them I think 5 days this last week. He is really strong and doing really well with the treatments, and even better with the Spirit. They both had a really powerful experience with the Book of Mormon and are committed to sticking by covenants with God through baptism and the sacrament. It is so awesome to see the Spirit change hearts and lift heavy hands at the same time. I don't think that there is anything better. I wish they were in our ward but they are just here for recovery. They are going to really have a jump start when they get back to their house!

Elder M is leaving tomorrow :( I will be picking up a brand spanking new missionary from Raleigh in the morning! So I will let you know next week how that all goes. Elder M is going to my last area... He already knows who all of the people he is going to work with are haha. That's pretty lucky.

I love you! I love this work. This is the best thing ever.

Love,
Elder Clark the younger

No comments:

Post a Comment