Tuesday, September 2, 2014

I don't know what to say. Thanks for the birthday wish recordings and what not! Yall are the bestest. Quick report on this week, we had a really good one! I think the highlight is how well Elder S is doing. I have put him in a lot of growing situations with talking to and teaching people, and he has responded really well. I am so proud of my boy.

We found 2 new investigators this week! That is the most action we have had since I got here in chapel hill actually. It's been tough to have 'success' numbers wise, but I know we are successful by way of doing our best to invite others to come unto Christ. There is a lot of peace and comfort in that. Sometimes I feel like the old testament prophets that had a real rough time trying to teach the people. So since I just finished that it's nice to feel like I can relate to the scriptures like that.

I also made rice and beans this week, and then a member made some for us the next day. So that was funny. That kind of thing happens quite a bit actually. I have gotten much better at cooking too. I am excited to be able to cook for college. So I am taking the opportunity to learn now while I can.

Not much else to report! I am excited to be 20! Say goodbye to the Teenage JEFFY. It's too bad yall won't have ever seen me in person as a 19 year old. That will be okay though. There's no going back after 20 so we will see how this goes.

I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elder Clark the younger (not for long though :(  )

No comments:

Post a Comment