Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Wow. Tyler is old and wrinkly.

I really gots to thank yall again for the packagin last week. It done really brightened my week like a jar of lightning bugs in a black hole.

We had a tougher week. Elder S sprained his ankle and got kind of sick in the same week. Thus we didn't bike much and finally were forced to learn how to use the bus system on campus. That was a lot of fun. There are tons more people out here now that school has started. That also means that everyone is getting super busy haha. It reminds me how busy college is going to be. But yet it makes me really incredibly grateful for the work that we do have and also the support from the members here. They are so awesome. We have had a meal almost every day since I got here. So if a poor college ward can feed us every day I think any normal ward could fill up their missionaries' schedule. I am also really thinking a lot about how great this opportunity is to be a missionary. There isn't anything better. I don't think I would appreciate it any more if I were having a baptism every week or even every month. No matter what I am grateful because this is the best thing I have ever done with my life. I feel your love and support and prayers out here and it means the world. Keep up the good work. I love you, and the Lord loves you and appreciates you even more than I am even capable of understanding.

Love,
Elder Clark the younger

No comments:

Post a Comment