Thursday, March 5, 2015

I need to spend some time today doing research so today's is going to be pretty short. Sorry about that. We had a great week though! One of the days we biked over 20 miles with a ton of leaf raking in between! That was pretty crazy. Fun day though. We also had 4 investigators and a couple more nonmembers at church Sunday! That was awesome. This morning we played baseball with a bunch of missionaries and a couple of members, one that was a pitcher in college. I got to catch for him for a lot of pitches with full gear! It felt so good haha. I missed that. We also had a home run derby. Other than that just teaching and working hard! Thanks so much for your support and love and prayers. I really love it, and I really really REALLY love you!!!!!

Love,
Elder Jefe Clarky

No comments:

Post a Comment