Thursday, March 5, 2015

We had another great week! I felt a little sick though. My stomach has been acting up some so I have been taking some of the ranitidine pills and eating more and it is working pretty well. So it's weird to be working on college stuff. But everyone I have talked to about ROTC says it is totally worth it, and that if they did it again they would have done Air Force. It's a really good way to go. Now I am sure there is some bias being that we are in a military area (I don't know if I ever told you this but I am on the other side of Fort Bragg from where I was at the beginning of my mission now) (not too far away even) but that's okay because I have been praying about it and it seems there is a reason I will have spent half my mission in military areas. It will be a really good jump start to an aerospace career. So that will be fun. Busy but fun. I need to figure out how to put in an application. It has been difficult so far but I will figure it out. Make some calls and what not.

The work here is going great as well! We have about 4-5 people that have been coming to church and will continue to come. That number looks like it will increase as well. We will see. The harvest is the Lord's. I am just grateful to be a part of the labor.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE THE BEST FAMILY I HAVE EVER HAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for being so diligent in writing me too.
Love,
Elder Jeffy

No comments:

Post a Comment