Thursday, March 5, 2015

This week was a lot of driving. I went on exchange with our zone leaders on Fort Bragg a couple of days and another day we had combined mission leadership council, a 6 hour meeting in Raleigh, which is a 3 hour drive from here with no traffic. So that day I drove way too much. It was awful haha especially because we got caught in traffic on the way home so it took an extra hour. That's all that really happened this week plus weekly planning. I don't know haha. I feel like I am starting to learn how to put my testimony into words though which is good. I have wasted most of my email time just sitting here not knowing what to write. I think I am a little tired haha sorry about that. Anyways.

Thank you for everything that you do! I love you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment