Sunday, December 14, 2014

Well, our entire week can be summed up in 1 word (plus 2 other words):

TRANSFER (in a week because that's on December 2nd)

Both of us are getting transferred out of this area next week, and the mission is taking Elders out of Chapel Hill for a time. That will be interesting. My companion is going home temporarily to recover from some health issues that haven't gone away. He has been a trooper though. I am proud of him for what he has accomplished in spite of that. I will be sad to see him go but hopefully he will be back out before I go! President said that we are running low on Elders in the mission. I wonder if the surge is leveling out.

Anyways, so that has occupied our week, but yet we had a lot of success! We have three investigators that are wanting to get baptized! Also some others that we found recently. So that has been infinitely different than in the last few months. One investigator even came to church!

I will be sad to leave Chapel Hill, but I have been here a while. Actually you will probably get a rant about that next Monday (the day before transfers) so I will spare you that for now.

Hope yall have a wonderful thanksgiving! I know we will. We are eating with Bishop's family and watching some church videos at the church on large screens. That will be fun. A bunch of our close friend missionaries will be coming. I am sure we will do a turkey bowl too. I don't know. That will be fun though!

I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment