Monday, November 3, 2014

This week was really good! We made homemade pizza for lunch Tuesday! It went really well actually. I am learning how to cook ok!

Elder Sabins got sick this week though... That was too bad. Our investigators are progressing well! One is still set to get baptized in October! And he came to church yesterday too! It has been a while since someone came to church so that was exciting for us. I am not really sure what else to say actually haha. It was just a good week. We are getting a lot more busy and having a lot more success! I think a lot of it has to do with my companion's fresh new desire to do good! I love being with a new missionary. It is a lot of fun. I think I am getting a lot more out of training him than he is getting out of being trained. A lot of new ways to look at things I have been doing for 14 months and what not.

I am just loving it out here. Sometimes it concerns me how it is going to be to have to stop someday but I guess you just make the most of every moment right?

I think it is getting harder to write a lot in these emails. Everything is such a normal part of my life now that it takes something crazy happening for me to remember things that stick out. So sorry if I am getting boring or being too short. Just know that I am really enjoying everything that goes on out here! I am really feeling a lot better about my life too. It seems like I am not changing all that much, just becoming a lot more true to who I have always been deep down. I don't know now I sound mushy. So I'm going to stop now.

Haha I love you more than cheescake!

Love,
Elder Clark the younger

No comments:

Post a Comment